Compiling, Evaluation and Choosing Visa Options: Factors to Consider in Deciding Between F-1 vs. J-1 Visa Categories Most full-time international students come to the U.S. on an F-1 student visa (Form I-20), although some have the option to obtain J-1 visa status [DS-2019]. And if both choices are options, then how do you decide? It […]
Contact us Now!
- The American Dream, 4th of July and Immigration Law
- I751 Removal of Conditions When the Marriage Has Ended
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose