Compiling, Evaluation and Choosing Visa Options: Factors to Consider in Deciding Between F-1 vs. J-1 Visa Categories Most full-time international students come to the U.S. on an F-1 student visa (Form I-20), although some have the option to obtain J-1 visa status [DS-2019]. And if both choices are options, then how do you decide? It […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I612 Waiver based on Exceptional Hardship APPROVED for Client from Pakistan
- Donald Trump’s First 100 Days in Office » What to Expect
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- USCIS Issues Employment Authorization Document to Victim of Robbery and Derivative Children
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016