Compiling, Evaluation and Choosing Visa Options: Factors to Consider in Deciding Between F-1 vs. J-1 Visa Categories Most full-time international students come to the U.S. on an F-1 student visa (Form I-20), although some have the option to obtain J-1 visa status [DS-2019]. And if both choices are options, then how do you decide? It […]
Contact us Now!
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights
- The Secret of Standing by Your Immigration Goals
- California first state to pass legislation to expedite U Visa Certifications
- J Waiver Hardship Approval Based on U.S. Citizen Child