Compiling, Evaluation and Choosing Visa Options: Factors to Consider in Deciding Between F-1 vs. J-1 Visa Categories Most full-time international students come to the U.S. on an F-1 student visa (Form I-20), although some have the option to obtain J-1 visa status [DS-2019]. And if both choices are options, then how do you decide? It […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Jan 28 2016 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Oct 29 2015 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval