The J-2 visa is designed for spouses and dependents of J-1 student visa holders. As an immigration lawyer in Sacramento, I work with those seeking both J-1 and J-2 visas. Here are some particulars regarding the J-2 visa in which applicants are often interested. J-2 Visa and Work The J-2 is a nonimmigrant visa under […]
Contact us Now!
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose
- How Home Country Conditions Support Hardship Waivers
- 3 Very Important Questions When Applying for Marriage Based Green Cards