A Success Story from the Ranchod Law Group A J Hardship Waiver Approval for a Middle East Client Filed: May 26, 2015 Approved: November 9, 2015 Client and his family are from a Middle Eastern country. Client entered the U.S. on a J visa with his wife on a J-2 visa. While in the U.S. […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- A Dream on Hold: DAPA and Expanded DACA in Legal Limbo
- The Biggest Benefits of U.S. Citizenship
- What you must know when you have a visa and travel outside of the United States
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights