Some people who want to immigrate to the Unites States through their job are required by law to obtain a labor certification from the US Department of Labor. This applies to immigrants who want to live permanently in the US. What is the labor certification? The labor certification PERM process requires companies to first recruit […]
Contact us Now!
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose
- How Home Country Conditions Support Hardship Waivers
- 3 Very Important Questions When Applying for Marriage Based Green Cards