Some people who want to immigrate to the Unites States through their job are required by law to obtain a labor certification from the US Department of Labor. This applies to immigrants who want to live permanently in the US. What is the labor certification? The labor certification PERM process requires companies to first recruit […]
Contact us Now!
- California first state to pass legislation to expedite U Visa Certifications
- J Waiver Hardship Approval Based on U.S. Citizen Child
- I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement
- Eligibility to File a Green Card for a Relative
- Do you need a J1 Hardship Waiver if you can aggregate time spent in home country