Some people who want to immigrate to the Unites States through their job are required by law to obtain a labor certification from the US Department of Labor. This applies to immigrants who want to live permanently in the US. What is the labor certification? The labor certification PERM process requires companies to first recruit […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I612 Waiver based on Exceptional Hardship APPROVED for Client from Pakistan
- Donald Trump’s First 100 Days in Office » What to Expect
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- USCIS Issues Employment Authorization Document to Victim of Robbery and Derivative Children
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016