Some people who want to immigrate to the Unites States through their job are required by law to obtain a labor certification from the US Department of Labor. This applies to immigrants who want to live permanently in the US. What is the labor certification? The labor certification PERM process requires companies to first recruit […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- The Biggest Benefits of U.S. Citizenship
- What you must know when you have a visa and travel outside of the United States
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights
- The Secret of Standing by Your Immigration Goals