The R visa is used by members of a religious organization coming to the US to work for the same religious organization. Origins of the R-1 Visa The R-1 visa was put into law as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 with strong support of the Catholic Church. They faced severe shortages of priests, […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I received my Green Card, I totally recommend the Ranchod Law Group
- I601A Waiver Approval for Client from a Caribbean Island
- I-601a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval 2016-08-30
- Three hidden reasons I601a waivers are denied
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents