The R visa is used by members of a religious organization coming to the US to work for the same religious organization. Origins of the R-1 Visa The R-1 visa was put into law as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 with strong support of the Catholic Church. They faced severe shortages of priests, […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Jan 28 2016 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Oct 29 2015 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval