The R visa is used by members of a religious organization coming to the US to work for the same religious organization. Origins of the R-1 Visa The R-1 visa was put into law as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 with strong support of the Catholic Church. They faced severe shortages of priests, […]
Contact us Now!
- The American Dream, 4th of July and Immigration Law
- I751 Removal of Conditions When the Marriage Has Ended
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose