The R visa is used by members of a religious organization coming to the US to work for the same religious organization. Origins of the R-1 Visa The R-1 visa was put into law as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 with strong support of the Catholic Church. They faced severe shortages of priests, […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I612 Waiver based on Exceptional Hardship APPROVED for Client from Pakistan
- Donald Trump’s First 100 Days in Office » What to Expect
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- USCIS Issues Employment Authorization Document to Victim of Robbery and Derivative Children
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016