The R visa is used by members of a religious organization coming to the US to work for the same religious organization. Origins of the R-1 Visa The R-1 visa was put into law as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 with strong support of the Catholic Church. They faced severe shortages of priests, […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- A Dream on Hold: DAPA and Expanded DACA in Legal Limbo
- The Biggest Benefits of U.S. Citizenship
- What you must know when you have a visa and travel outside of the United States
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights