I was recently reminded of the importance of taking a family vacation. To celebrate my wife’s 40th birthday, we decided to go down to San Diego. We went to the beach, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and SeaWorld. We had an awesome time everywhere we visited. As it happens, it’s been over a year […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I601A Waiver Approval for Client from a Caribbean Island
- I-601a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval 2016-08-30
- Three hidden reasons I601a waivers are denied
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016