Category Archives: Work Visas

Hiring foreign medical graduates and Physicians in the United States

Friday, April 29, 2016 | Last Updated: October 19, 2015
by admin

Foreign Medical Graduates Solution to Physician Shortages With the New Year here, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in place, our offices are buzzing with calls from medical facilities, hospitals, and clinics who need to hire foreign medical graduates to fill their shortage of physicians. The shortage of physicians is not a new […]

| Comments

San Francisco Work Visa Lawyer Clarifies Work Visa Requirements

Friday, April 29, 2016 | Last Updated: February 15, 2010
by admin

Those at the Ranchod Law Group in San Francisco, California, know that the process for foreign workers wishing to secure a work visa to the United States can be difficult and daunting. Applicants often have numerous questions and concerns as they prepare to take on the challenge of obtaining a work visa. There are various […]