Foreign Medical Graduates Solution to Physician Shortages With the New Year here, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in place, our offices are buzzing with calls from medical facilities, hospitals, and clinics who need to hire foreign medical graduates to fill their shortage of physicians. The shortage of physicians is not a new […]
Contact us Now!
- The American Dream, 4th of July and Immigration Law
- I751 Removal of Conditions When the Marriage Has Ended
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose