The information you obtain at this blog is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Immigration Law Blog
- Top 5 Myths of Provisional I-601A Unlawful Presence Waivers
- Rejection of Provisional Unlawful Waivers for Failure to Prove Fees
- Defects With I-601A Applications
- What Happens If My Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver is Approved?
- Leiba v. Holder: Aggravated felony bar in INA 212 (h) inapplicable to those who were never “admitted”