Immigration Process for Doctors [[VIDEO]]

Saturday, April 29, 2017 | Last Updated: May 25, 2014
by Alex

How do doctors immigrate to the United States? Immigration attorney Kaushik Ranchod provides an overview:

Remember that you should consult with a qualified immigration attorney before attempting any change in your legal status. Call us today at (916) 613-3553. Our offices are conveniently located in Sacramento, Santa Clara and San Francisco and we remotely assist clients all over the world.

Published by: Ranchod Law Group

| Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *