Request for Additional Evidence Issued: July 14, 2016
Filed Response to Request: August 12, 2016
Date I601A Waiver was Approved: August 17, 2016
- Our Client entered the U.S. in 2003 and married a U.S. Citizen in 2007
- Together the couple has three children all born in the U.S.
- Client’s spouse was in graduate school at an expensive for profit school where she had amassed a large amount of student loans
- Client’s spouse would never be able to pay her student loans back from Client’s home country
- Our Client’s spouse and children had received medical treatment in the past and would be without health care coverage abroad
- Our Client’s spouse suffered from anxiety and depression at the prospect of being separated from client
- Our Client and spouse share equally in their parenting, therefore client’s departure would also pose extreme hardship to Client’s spouse in that Client’s spouse has no one else to help her
- The Ranchod Law Group documented the case as best as possible and aggressively responded to immigration’s request
This I601A Waiver Approval will be a life changing event for this lovely family: we are honored by the numerous Clients who choose to put their trust in The Ranchod Law Group in Sacramento CA.