Schedule a consultation with us, call now (916) 613-3553
I-601a Waiver Explained By Immigration Attorney Serving Stockton CA
The Client, a U.S. Citizen working a job had been demoted, completely relied on her husband for financial support. The couple has a U.S. citizen child. They have had a life together for many years – Juan came into the U.S. without an inspection and without a visa.
At this point they sought help to avoid their family be ripped apart by separation .
We worked relentlessly here at the Ranchod Law Group to prove all the extreme hardship factors – one of the hardship factors is not being separated. Although this may seem to be the most important one, it is not according to the laws and USCIS: unfortunately that is not extreme hardship.
We were able to build a case around a few key factors:
- Extreme hardship to the child
- Consequent extreme hardship to the parent who is the U.S. citizen
- Extreme hardship caused by career disruption
- Extreme hardship caused by financial disruption
You may be going through a very difficult moment in your life, you’re probably scared.
We are here to help you. Contact us to learn about your options
We will tell you if you do have an option or not.
We have had only one denial since the i-601a came out.
Read other success stories and information on I-601A Waivers by The Ranchod Law Group:
- An I 601A Success Story: Waiver approval for medical extreme hardship
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years
- I-601a Waiver Approval Document and Success Story
- I-601a Hardship Waiver Approval Notice
- I-601a Approval Document, Client Entered the U.S. Illegally from Mexico
- I-601a Waiver Approvals, Waiver for El Salvadorian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- I-601a Unlawful Presence Waiver APPROVED for Client from Central America
- i-601a Waiver Approved for Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- I-601a Success Story » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
We cannot guarantee the end result, but we will be honest with you and tell whether you have a case or not.
Disclaimer: The testimonials, case results and/or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.