Scott Orn is in control of Operations at Kruze Consulting, an emerging Startup CFO Consulting company in the San Francisco area. Kruze works with over 160 startup clients. Scott also runs the Venture Debt Consulting practice at the company. He is also the publisher of the Founders & Friends Podcast, the show that interviews Startup CEOs and investors.
This week host Kaushik Ranchod sits down with Scott Orn to talk about finding success with immigrant talent, the importance of people in the success of an organization, and how to balance home and work life when you work with your partner.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:44] How Scott joined Kruze Consulting and the reason for their rapid growth
- [6:56] The success of using immigrant workforce at Kruze Consulting
- [9:38] Scott’s early career
- [14:40] The value of using immigrant talent
- [17:39] Sponsoring immigrants who are going through the visa process
- [20:20] People are one of the most important parts of a successful business
- [22:18] Scott’s strategies for the highest success when hiring immigrant talent
- [26:00] Challenges that Scott has had to overcome
- [28:35] How to separate work life from home life when working with your partner
- [34:14] Final thoughts from Scott
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
Ranchod Law Group has a mission to provide freedom and prosperity for immigrants and help more businesses to connect to top talent. The Ranchod Law Group believes that immigrants add tremendous value to the US economy seek to help companies grow with help from the immigrant talent that can contribute to their bottom line.
They also help immigrants navigate the complicated immigration process today. Ranchod Law Group has been in business for nearly 20 years in Northern California and serves clients nationwide. Contact Ranchod Law Group today for details on how the firm can help you to solve your immigration challenges. You can visit Ranchod Law Group or call 916-613-3553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of this post and podcast episode are intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. The contents of this podcast and show notes, and the posting and listening of the information in this podcast and in these show notes, should not be construed as, and should not be relied upon for, legal or tax advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation. The information presented on this podcast may not reflect the most current legal developments. No action should be taken in reliance on the information contained in this podcast and we disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law. An attorney should be contacted for advice on specific legal issues.