Home » Other Visas and Citizenships » F-1 Student Visa and M-1 Occupational Visa

F-1 Student Visa and M-1 Occupational Visa

Click Here to read Ranchod Law.com Content in Spanish

F-1 Student Visas

The F-1 student visa is designed to allow students from other countries study full-time at an accredited college or university. The student may be eligible for practical work training for twelve months before or after graduation. If you are in optional practical training should contact an immigration attorney to create a strategy for maintaining lawful status, after your OPT status expires.

M-1 Occupational Visa

The M-1 visa is designed for individuals interested in studying at an established vocational non-academic institution. Technician, hair salon or mechanic schools are some examples of these vocational institutions.