Home » Other Visas and Citizenships » R-1 Religious Workers

R-1 Religious Workers

Vea Pagina en Español

R-1 Religious Workers Visa

The R-1 visa allows religious workers to come to the United States to participate in a religious occupation and perform services for their religious organization. The religious organization must already be established in the United States. To discuss applying for an R-1 Religious Work visa contact us now.