In our law offices in San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento, our immigration lawyers and staff offer a range of services. Working for many years as an immigration lawyer, sometimes I take for granted that potential clients have a sound idea about what services they should expect.
However, for many undergoing the E-2 and L-1 visa process, this is a first-time experience and they may not know what to expect. Here’s a list of what a good immigration lawyer should do for you if you’re applying for an investor visa.
- Review you present situation and all pertinent circumstances.
- Ensure that you are a candidate for an investor visa.
- Provide a list of exactly what is needed for your application.
- Prepare your L-1 or E-2 application in a timely and accurate manner.
- Submit all materials to the correct agencies.
- Treat all correspondence pertaining to your application in an organized and timely manner.
- Offer sound, knowledgeable advice regarding your interview with the the American Embassy.
- Timely communication regarding all aspects of your petition.
- Personalized service.
- Fast and accurate processing of your application and all paperwork.
- Experienced insight regarding your case and the investor visa process.
- Knowledge of all recent USCIS developments as they pertain to L-1 and E-2 visas.
- Timely responses to any questions you have regarding your application.
- Quick follow up regarding any issues connected with your application.
For those who are engaged in applying for an investor visa, an experienced immigration lawyer can help speed up the process and ensure that everything is done properly. Legal representation can facilitate the successful completion of your L-1 visa or E-2 visa application.
Please contact the Ranchod Law Group with offices in San Francisco, San Jose Bay Area, and Sacramento California, at email@example.com or at 415-986-6186 if you have any questions regarding investor visas or immigration law.
[gravityform id=2 title=true description=true]