Permanent Labor Certification Green Card process is a great opportunity for immigrants to use their skills and experience to increase their chances of successfully immigrating to the United States. Candidates with qualifying educational and professional experience can be paired with employers who need to fill important positions in specialized fields such as medical, accounting and other skilled professions.
So where can the future citizens of America turn to for these important questions? Kaushik Ranchod is an immigration attorney for employers and families. He specializes in many processes of immigration including Labor Certification, Employment, and Family-Based Green Card Petitions, Health Care Visas, and many more.
This week Kaushik sits down with John Corcoran to discuss this process, and how companies can find qualified immigrant talent.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:41] How does the green card process work for immigrants with college-level education?
- [2:58] The different tracks immigrants take depending on their level of education and experience
- [4:15] The possible time frames which the process can take, and why having experienced help is necessary
- [6:28] Visa processes for those in the medical professions, and the need for more medical professionals in rural areas of the USA
- [9:05] The green card process for those with specialized knowledge
- [11:01] How employers turn to immigrants to fill much-needed positions
Resources Mentioned on this episode