Home » Blog » 3 Year H1B Extension Process [[VIDEO]]

3 Year H1B Extension Process [[VIDEO]]

How does a person on an H1B visa get a 3-year extension? Let’s watch a short video about 3-year H1B extensions:

Remember that you should consult with a qualified immigration attorney before attempting any change in your legal status. Call The Ranchod Law Group today at (916) 613-3553. Our offices are located in Sacramento, Santa Clara and San Francisco, and we meet with new clients daily. We also assist callers from anywhere in the world!

Published by: Ranchod Law Group