J-1 Hardship Waiver Approved with Government Funding from the Dominican Republic
- Case filed: June 30, 2019
- Case approved: June 18, 2020
The Facts for this I-612 Success Story and Approval
- This Client entered the U.S. on a J-1 Visa with a two year home residency requirement.
- Client only complied with his work program for a few months and did not leave the U.S.
- Client later married a U.S. citizen.
- Client’s U.S. citizen spouse went to a psychologist and we argued exceptional emotional hardship.
- Client’s U.S. citizen spouse had previously suffered a miscarriage.
- Client’s U.S. citizen spouse has family and religious ties to the U.S.
- Client’s family member was a victim of horrific violence in his home country.
The Ranchod Law Group Immigration Attorneys also argued exceptional financial hardship as the couple was working to pay off debt.
These cases are not easy to win but we did the most that we could with the available evidence and we are so happy clients will be able to continue their lives together in the U.S.