Before doing so, I want to express our gratitude to all of you that have been checking in every week. For all of our clients, stay tuned because we are going to talk about how we got an I-601a Waiver approved for a Mexican national
We were able to get this case approved in 3 and a half months
That’s one step and there are three steps in the process. Before that is the form I-130 which is taking 6 to 8 months and then there’s the National Visa Center processing and the U.S. embassy processing.
So I’ll tell you a little bit about this case and how we got it approved.
The spouse was married to a U.S. citizen she has 2 U.S. citizen children – he has 2 U.S. citizen children as well, the same kids, and basically what we did is what we normally do and that is a very thorough investigation for our clients: specifically in the case of this client, we were seeking different factors that could be considered extreme hardship. In this case we were able to find a medical condition she had that would not be covered by the foreign health insurance. Also, the U.S. citizen spouse had a very good job and the way she got that good job was by going to school and she ended up having to get a significant student loan: if she had to go back to Mexico she wouldn’t have been able to pay back those student loans and she also needed the husband’s joint income to help pay the student loans as well!
Alright – That is a wrap for today, we’re going to be here next
Wednesday I want to just thank you for tuning in we look forward to seeing you next week. Call us at (916) 613-3553 if you have questions. Thank you and have an awesome day and see you next week, bye for now.
Read more I-601A Success Stories by The Ranchod Law Group
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years
- i-601a Waivers and Extreme hardship Explained By Immigration Attorney Kaushik Ranchod
- I-601a Waiver Approval Document and Success Story
- I-601a Hardship Waiver Approval Notice
- I-601a Approval Document, Client Entered the U.S. Illegally from Mexico
- I-601a Waiver Approvals, Waiver for El Salvadorian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- I-601a Unlawful Presence Waiver APPROVED for Client from Central America
- i-601a Waiver Approved for Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- I-601a Success Story » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver