What makes a successful I-601A Waiver? One of the cases we got approved was from Guatemala. What we do is we create an extensive legal brief analyzing all of the hardships: what we did is we used our Hardship Waiver matrix to analyze all the Hardship Waiver s and create a legal brief and in the legal briefs we looked at some of the Hardships that the U.S. citizen spouse would face if they had to return to their spouses home country of Guatemala or be separated from them their spouse.
On a return part of the Hardship that we talked about was medical Hardship that the U.S. citizen spouse had if they would go to Guatemala: also the country conditions, the mental health issues. We talked about all of these issues to demonstrate Extreme Hardship and the way that we did that was in a legal brief because that’s important in arguing all of the factors that create Extreme Hardship because mere separation is not enough.
I have to give you the legal disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that if we took on your case you would get approved that way, that’s why we need to analyze your case and determine whether it meets the Hardship Waiver requirements and whether or not you have a good case.
So I want to thank you for tuning in to our immigration show, we will be here, well next Thursday is Thanksgiving, so we’re gonna be here next Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and have an awesome day!
- Do Criminal Convictions Affect an I-601A Waiver?
- The I-601A Waiver Application Mistake You Must Avoid
- I-601A waiver for Mexican national – Health Insurance, Psychological and Medical Conditions
- I-601A Waiver for National from Guatemala
- I-601A Waivers: Children Cannot Petition For Parents
- Keeping Families Together Through The I-601A Waiver Process
- An I-601A Success Story: Waiver approval for medical extreme hardship
- Examples of Successful I-601A Waiver Applications
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years