I-601 Waiver Approved: 02/22/2019
In order to win the case we had to prove client’s U.S. citizen fiancé would suffer exceptional hardship if her Waiver were denied.
In order to prove the hardship The Ranchod Law Group argued that due to his ties to the U.S., his career, his medical needs, and the country conditions abroad, relocation would result in exceptional hardship.
Our Client had two prior criminal convictions.
We are so happy and honored to have been able to help this couple begin this new stage of their life together in the U.S.
- Unlawful Presence Part 3 – The I-601 Waiver
- I-601 Waiver (National of India)
- I-601 Waiver Approved (had entered U.S. illegally)
- Five Facts about I-601 and I-601a Waivers you need to know
- I-601: Unlawful Presence Requirements
- What Doesn’t Warrant Expedition of I-601 Waivers?
- Expedite I-601Waivers Requires Hard Evidence
- I-601: Unlawful Presence Waiver Requirements
- I-601 Waiver for a Pakistani National