RFE Issue: June 11, 2018
RFE Responded to Within Deadline in July 2018
Waiver Approval date: August 31, 2018
The Facts about this I-601 Waiver Approval Success Story
- Client was previously in the United States on a non-immigrant visa
- While in the United States, Client was charged with immigration fraud
- After a long process Client was put in removal proceedings
- After returning to India client married a U.S. Citizen.
We argued against the immigration fraud charges against him and also argued a case of medical and mental health exceptional hardship to Client’s wife in the event that here were not allowed to reenter the U.S.. There was also a lesser component of financial hardship.
Other information on I-601 Waivers
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- I-601 Waiver Approved for Client
- Five Facts about I-601 and I-601a Waivers you need to know
- I-601 Waivers: A Frequently Asked Question in Sacramento
- I-601: Unlawful Presence Waiver Requirements
- What Doesn’t Warrant Expedition of I-601 Waivers?
- Expedite I-601Waivers Requires Hard Evidence
- Top 3 Facts on I-601 Waivers, Immigration Q&A from The Ranchod Law Group