Filed: August 10, 2017
Approved: December 1, 2017
Waiver Approved for Brazilian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally and Has Remained in the U.S. Illegally for 15 years
- Client entered the U.S. illegally fifteen years ago
- Client has been in the U.S. illegally since his entry
- Client is married to a U.S. Citizen
- Client has a U.S. Citizen child from a prior relationship
- Client wife also has a U.S. Citizen child from a prior relationship
There were many facts we used here at the Ranchod Law Group to argue and strengthen the case.
- Client is a remarkably successful entrepreneur
- He is the primary financial provider for his family
- Although his wife works she earns only a small fraction of Client’s income
- Together, they have many financial obligations including a mortgage, loans, and a commercial business lease
We successfully argued the wife could not run the business in client’s absence and client could not support his family from abroad.
Wife also had some health issues we used to further support the case.
The couple was also financially, practically, and emotionally supporting the wife’s U.S. Citizen mother.
The circumstances in each case are different but we craft each case per the client’s particular circumstances. Each case is several hundred pages long and is prepared with time and attention to detail. We are so happy to help another client and give him stability after so many years without status.
Schedule a consultation with us, call now (916) 613-3553