Filed: August 10, 2017
Approved: December 1, 2017
Waiver Approved for Brazilian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally and Has Remained in the U.S. Illegally for 15 years
- Client entered the U.S. illegally fifteen years ago
- Client has been in the U.S. illegally since his entry
- Client is married to a U.S. Citizen
- Client has a U.S. Citizen child from a prior relationship
- Client wife also has a U.S. Citizen child from a prior relationship
There were many facts we used here at the Ranchod Law Group to argue and strengthen the case.
- Client is a remarkably successful entrepreneur
- He is the primary financial provider for his family
- Although his wife works she earns only a small fraction of Client’s income
- Together, they have many financial obligations including a mortgage, loans, and a commercial business lease
We successfully argued the wife could not run the business in client’s absence and client could not support his family from abroad.
Wife also had some health issues we used to further support the case.
The couple was also financially, practically, and emotionally supporting the wife’s U.S. Citizen mother.
The circumstances in each case are different but we craft each case per the client’s particular circumstances. Each case is several hundred pages long and is prepared with time and attention to detail. We are so happy to help another client and give him stability after so many years without status.
Schedule a consultation with us, call now (916) 613-3553
A Detailed list of other information on I-601A Waivers
- Keeping Families Together Through The I-601A Waiver Process
- An I-601A Success Story: Waiver approval for medical extreme hardship
- Examples of Successful I-601A Waiver Applications
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years
- I-601a Hardship Waiver Approval Notice
- I-601a Approval Document, Client Entered the U.S. Illegally from Mexico
- I-601a Waiver Approvals, Waiver for El Salvadorian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- i-601a Unlawful Presence Waiver APPROVED for Client from Central America
- i-601a Waiver Approved for Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- Our Latest I-601a Success Story » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- I-601A Waivers, Client from Mexico entered and resided illegally in the U.S.
- I-601A Waiver Approved for Mexican Client, Unlawful Entry and Unlawful Presence in the U.S.
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016
- I-601A: How Psychological and Financial Hardship affect an approval
- I-601a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval 2016-08-30
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval
- I-601A Waiver Approved for Client by The Ranchod Law Group
- I-601A Waiver Approval from Mexico
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Form I-601a: Common Misconceptions about the New Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Filing Unlawful Presence Waivers (form I-601A), Demonstration of Extreme Hardship
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (Form I-601A)
- Defects With I-601A Applications
- 5 Reasons Why You Should have an Immigration Attorney Assist You With the I-601A Waiver
- Can I Apply for an I-601A Waiver If Under an Order of Voluntary Departure?
- What you need to know about Form I-601A
- Tips for Completing Form I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers
- Eligibility for the I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Will I Be Subject to Removal Proceedings If My I-601A Application is Denied?
- How to Prove “Extreme Hardship” for an I-601A Hardship Waiver