Approved: February 10, 2017
- Our Client entered the U.S. illegally over twelve years ago
- She does not have a criminal record
- She is married to a U.S. Citizen
- Together, they have three children born in the U.S.
- Client’s husband does not have a regular work schedule
- Client’s husband works six days a week
- Client’s husband usually he leaves the house in the wee hours of the morning and returns in the afternoon
- Client is responsible for caring for the children and food preparation and their housekeeping
How we Built and Won the Case
We argued client and her husband are a team and he depends on her for their home to run smoothly. Also client and the children receive their medical care through the state of California. They would lose their health coverage if they relocated to Mexico with client.
When client signed with The Ranchod Law Group, she wasn’t sure if she was a good candidate for an I-601A waiver, but we were able to successfully argue the specific circumstances in her case. Each case is different but our office has extensive experience as well as the capability to bring out the strengths in each specific case.
Now in this time of great fear for immigrants, our Client feels so relieved to have her waiver granted and be able to receive her green card.
Disclaimer: The testimonials, case results and/or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.