RFE Issued: April 10, 2015
Responded to RFE on: May 8, 2015
Approved: June 3, 2015
Client was brought into the U.S. by his parents at the age of 2. He didn’t even realize or understand he lacked status in the U.S. until he was in high school. While in high school, he met his wife and the couple had a child and later married. We argued client’s wife would suffer exceptional hardship if the I-601a were denied. USCIS requested additional evidence to support the case and we submitted additional statements on client and his wife’s behalf along with some additional paperwork. The case was approved less than one month after we responded to the Request For Evidence and the client and his wife are delighted client can finally work and drive legally!
A Detailed list of other information on I-601A Waivers
- I-601A Waiver Approval and Success Story for a Mexican National
- I-601A Waiver for National from Guatemala
- An I-601A Success Story: Waiver approval for medical extreme hardship
- Examples of Successful I-601A Waiver Applications
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years
- I-601a Hardship Waiver Approval Notice
- I-601a Approval Document, Client Entered the U.S. Illegally from Mexico
- I-601a Waiver Approvals, Waiver for El Salvadorian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- i-601a Unlawful Presence Waiver APPROVED for Client from Central America
- i-601a Waiver Approved for Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- Our Latest I-601a Success Story » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- I-601A Waivers, Client from Mexico entered and resided illegally in the U.S.
- I-601A Waiver Approved for Mexican Client, Unlawful Entry and Unlawful Presence in the U.S.
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016
- I-601A: How Psychological and Financial Hardship affect an approval
- I-601a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval 2016-08-30
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval
- I-601A Waiver Approved for Client by The Ranchod Law Group
- I-601A Waiver Approval from Mexico
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Form I-601a: Common Misconceptions about the New Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Filing Unlawful Presence Waivers (form I-601A), Demonstration of Extreme Hardship
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (Form I-601A)
- Defects With I-601A Applications
- 5 Reasons Why You Should have an Immigration Attorney Assist You With the I-601A Waiver
- Can I Apply for an I-601A Waiver If Under an Order of Voluntary Departure?
- What you need to know about Form I-601A
- Tips for Completing Form I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers
- Eligibility for the I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Will I Be Subject to Removal Proceedings If My I-601A Application is Denied?
- How to Prove “Extreme Hardship” for an I-601A Hardship Waiver