Approval of Another i 601a Waiver for a Client from Mexico
- Filed: April 20, 2016
- Approved: September 29, 2016
- Client entered the U.S. illegally in 2005.
- He married a U.S. Citizen and together the couple has three U.S. Citizen children.
- There were various hardships in the case including a child with pre-asthma
- Client’s wife has a good job which provides health insurance for the family, her husband is a good co-parent to the children, and client’s wife is responsible for her parents as they age.
This case is a perfect example of how we distinguish ourselves as a law firm
This client had previously retained another Immigration Attorney Office to file an I-601A waiver and it was DENIED.
The experience and knowledge offered by the Ranchod Law Group with Offices in Sacramento California, representing clients throughout the fifty states, made the difference: we argued the case using the same facts, documenting the case into a WINNING case.
Client’s wife had the following to say:
“we couldn’t had ask for better results! So thank you a lot!!! Price was on the high end but it was worth it with the results obtained!”
Save time, money, and heartache by coming to our office. Call now (916) 613-3553