Amazing I601A Example of Extreme Hardship

Welcome back to another Immigration Show with Kaushik Ranchod. In todays video we will be discussing one way in which you can become legal if you entered without a visa, or if you are subject to the 10 year or 3 year bar. Stick around and check out our video today!