Alright so today, we are gonna talk about the latest and greatest immigration trends and we’re going to talk about DACA. As you know with this administration we’re talking about the “loco” things that are going on… so eighty-six percent of Americans support DACA and there’s current house legislation that has been worked on to help make DACA happen because people who came here as children deserve to be legal.
Trump is receiving a lot of pressure from Republicans and Democrats and the courts on DACA, so we have to just keep on continuing to let our Congress people know that we support DACA so that something passes. Now moving on to the latest trend, what is happening – can you believe that immigration is finally moving on to electronic applications??!!
So this isn’t in all the applications it’s just some right now, but they’ve indicated that that’s the direction that they want to go: they want to become modernized and what I have to say is it’s about time! You know with many other different agencies you can file electronically as we’re not in the dinosaur ages anymore where we need to mail in applications – it’s such a waste of resources and time. USCIS has rolled this out with a couple of applications and we’ll see where they go with it just.
Continue to check in, watch our videos if you haven’t had a chance subscribe to our youtube channel so you can continue to stay informed. If you have questions you can call us at (916) 613-3553 or post your question below.
Thanks and have an awesome day.
Related Information on DACA
- What is Going On With DACA in May 2019?
- I-290B if you file and your case is denied, Update on DACA
- News About DACA and How It Might Affect You
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- Federal Judge reopens DACA
- DACA Rescinded & Renewal?
- A Dream on Hold: DAPA and Expanded DACA in Legal Limbo
- DACA and Executive Action on Immigration
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Requirements for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA – Dreamer Work Permit)