Every great story has a beginning.
Kaushik Ranchod has had an exciting career that has gone from the dotcom burst to opening his own law firm, –by himself– in the post-9/11 world. Kaushik has lived in many cultures around the world, so becoming an immigration lawyer was a natural fit.
In this episode, Kaushik is joined by John Corcoran to talk about how his early career, starting an immigration law firm and applying for a visa in the current political climate.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:38] What Kaushik did just after Law School
- [2:44] Why Kaushik likes to work with people from all over the world
- [3:30] Starting a Law Firm after 9/11 and the challenges which that entailed
- [4:45] The current climate for immigration visa acceptance
- [5:40] Kaushik’s first immigration case
- [7:50] Immigration Law is a very rewarding career
- [9:01] A glimpse inside Ranchod Law
- [10:45] What Kaushik is excited about for the future of the company