To qualify for an E-1 Treaty Trader visa you should meet the following criteria:
(1) The requisite treaty exists
(2) The individual and/or business possesses the nationality of the treaty country
(3) The activities constitute trade;
(4) The trade is substantial;
(5) The trade is principally between the United States and the treaty country; (6) The applicant, if an employee, is destined to an executive/ supervisory position or possesses skills essential to the firm’s operations in the United States and
(7) The applicant intends to depart the United States when the E-1 status terminates.