P Visas, Performers, Entertainers, Athletes

P Performing Entertainers and Athletes

Employment Based Visas

P visas are available to non-immigrants internationally known athletes and entertainment groups. Performing artists who fall under a reciprocal exchange program are available for a P-2 visa. P-3 visas are applicable to culturally unique entertainers. To discuss your case, with an immigration attorney call our San Francisco, California, at 415-986-6186.