The U.S. Congress has set limits regarding H1B petitions for those in foreign countries who want to come to the U.S. to work and for those in the U.S. with an advanced degree who want to stay in the country and work. As an immigration lawyer with offices in the San Francisco and Sacramento area, I […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- Three hidden reasons I601a waivers are denied
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Jan 28 2016 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Oct 29 2015 – Approved July 14, 2016)