Category Archives: Cap Gap

Immigration Lawyer Report on the 2010 H1B Cap Report

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 | Last Updated: June 8, 2010
by admin

The U.S. Congress has set limits regarding H1B petitions for those in foreign countries who want to come to the U.S. to work and for those in the U.S. with an advanced degree who want to stay in the country and work. As an immigration lawyer with offices in the San Francisco and Sacramento area, I […]

Immigration Attorney Explains How “Cap Gap” Occurs

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 | Last Updated: May 12, 2010
by admin

In my law office, I work with various types of immigration cases from around the country. As an immigration attorney I find that one area that is especially active this time of year is that which involves the “cap gap.” Defining the Cap Gap The cap gap is that period of time that covers from […]