The U.S. Congress has set limits regarding H1B petitions for those in foreign countries who want to come to the U.S. to work and for those in the U.S. with an advanced degree who want to stay in the country and work. As an immigration lawyer with offices in the San Francisco and Sacramento area, I […]
Contact us Now!
- The American Dream, 4th of July and Immigration Law
- I751 Removal of Conditions When the Marriage Has Ended
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose