The U.S. Congress has set limits regarding H1B petitions for those in foreign countries who want to come to the U.S. to work and for those in the U.S. with an advanced degree who want to stay in the country and work. As an immigration lawyer with offices in the San Francisco and Sacramento area, I […]
Contact us Now!
- California first state to pass legislation to expedite U Visa Certifications
- J Waiver Hardship Approval Based on U.S. Citizen Child
- I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement
- Eligibility to File a Green Card for a Relative
- Do you need a J1 Hardship Waiver if you can aggregate time spent in home country