I-601A Hardship Waivers & Extreme Hardship

I601A Hardship Waivers

Have you entered the United States without a visa? If you meet specific requirements and have not been found inadmissible on some basis other than unlawful presence, you may be eligible to receive an I601A Provisional Waiver of Inadmissibility. The I-601A waiver allows those immigrating as relatives of a US citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse or parent to overcome the three or the ten-year bar. If your waiver is approved by USCIS, you’ll be eligible to attend a green card (immigrant visa) appointment in your country of origin. There are a variety of steps in the I601A waiver process which begins with the I-130 petition.