Sacramento Immigrant Asks Immigration Lawyer about Reason for Survey The USCIS announced the results of its Policy Review Public Survey and with that addressed exactly why the survey was performed and how it would be used. I had received a question from an immigrant now living in the Sacramento area concerning the usefulness of the […]
Contact us Now!
- The American Dream, 4th of July and Immigration Law
- I751 Removal of Conditions When the Marriage Has Ended
- Success Story: Approval of I-601A for Client Brought to U.S. as a Child
- Success Stories: Approval of the Appeal of Denial of Naturalization to Become a U.S. Citizen
- Immigration Lawyer reveals a top reason for Green Card denials in Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose