Sacramento Immigrant Asks Immigration Lawyer about Reason for Survey The USCIS announced the results of its Policy Review Public Survey and with that addressed exactly why the survey was performed and how it would be used. I had received a question from an immigrant now living in the Sacramento area concerning the usefulness of the […]
Contact us Now!
- California first state to pass legislation to expedite U Visa Certifications
- J Waiver Hardship Approval Based on U.S. Citizen Child
- I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement
- Eligibility to File a Green Card for a Relative
- Do you need a J1 Hardship Waiver if you can aggregate time spent in home country