Sacramento Immigrant Asks Immigration Lawyer about Reason for Survey The USCIS announced the results of its Policy Review Public Survey and with that addressed exactly why the survey was performed and how it would be used. I had received a question from an immigrant now living in the Sacramento area concerning the usefulness of the […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- Three hidden reasons I601a waivers are denied
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Jan 28 2016 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Oct 29 2015 – Approved July 14, 2016)