Sacramento Immigrant Asks Immigration Lawyer about Reason for Survey The USCIS announced the results of its Policy Review Public Survey and with that addressed exactly why the survey was performed and how it would be used. I had received a question from an immigrant now living in the Sacramento area concerning the usefulness of the […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I612 Waiver based on Exceptional Hardship APPROVED for Client from Pakistan
- Donald Trump’s First 100 Days in Office » What to Expect
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- USCIS Issues Employment Authorization Document to Victim of Robbery and Derivative Children
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016