Sacramento Immigrant Asks Immigration Lawyer about Reason for Survey The USCIS announced the results of its Policy Review Public Survey and with that addressed exactly why the survey was performed and how it would be used. I had received a question from an immigrant now living in the Sacramento area concerning the usefulness of the […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- A Dream on Hold: DAPA and Expanded DACA in Legal Limbo
- The Biggest Benefits of U.S. Citizenship
- What you must know when you have a visa and travel outside of the United States
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights