Experienced U.S. Immigration Attorneys
The Ranchod Law Group is committed to excellence in employment and family-based immigration. We help employers obtain foreign talent and individuals achieve the American Dream.
Committed to providing exceptional legal services
We are an experienced and knowledgeable immigration law firm with whom employers and families have successfully cooperated with for effective representation.
How do we achieve excellence?
Since we are a small boutique immigration law firm, we are able to offer:
- personalized attention;
- responsive service;
- regular immigration updates.
Serving Firms and Individuals in Many DIfferent Sectors
The Ranchod Law Group provides services to clients from small and large firms in many different sectors, including healthcare and technology.
Whether you’re from a hospital or recruiting firm, start-up or large corporation, we deliver top notch client satisfaction to serve your immigration needs.
In addition, we also have extensive experience in reuniting families and married couples. We understand that your quality of life often depends upon your visa approval.
High quality immigration services for people who need results
Business and Family Immigration Law
We can assist you in securing your employment or marriage and family immigration goals. When you contact our office, Kaushik Ranchod will personally evaluate your immigration options.
Human resource managers and recruiters receive on site immigration legal compliance training and focus group meetings with an attorney.
- We focus on obtaining visas and permanent residency status (green cards) for foreign nationals;
- We have experience securing:
- I-601 Hardship Waivers
- L1 visas;
- H-1B visas;
- visas for nurses and health care workers;
- investor visas.
- After we assist you with obtaining an employment based visa, we will help you with PERM labor certification and permanent residency.
Marriage and Family Immigration Law
- We are committed to reuniting fiancées, married couples and family members
- Our office represents fiancées and married couples in immigration matters throughout the fifty states and at U.S. Consulates worldwide
- We can help you obtain a fiancée visa, as well as help your family members come to America legally on an immediate relative green card.
Other Visas and Citizenship
The Ranchod Law Group:
- Provides clients full-support throughout the entire immigration process, all the way to citizenship
- Helps individuals visit the U.S. on a business visitor visa
- Assists with filing an application for temporary employment and student visas, navigating clients through the immigration bureaucratic maze to obtain permanent residency
- Offers legal guidance to preserve green card status for eventual citizenship.
I-601 and I-601A Hardship Waivers
Matters get complicated when a spouse is found to be inadmissible and not eligible to enter the United States. I-601 Hardship Waivers are an attempt to gain admittance to the U.S. with their spouse. The Ranchod Law Group provides reliable immigration advice you can rely on.
The Ranchod Law Group
Immigration attorneys in California with offices in downtown San Francisco, Sacramento and in Santa Clara, serving clients across the U.S. and at U.S. Embassies worldwide.
Contact Us Now at one of our offices in:
Or use this form to describe your needs and request a consultation
Publisher: Kaushik Ranchod of the Ranchod Law Group