The E-2 visa is an attractive option for foreign nationals living in countries with which the United States has a treaty relationship, and who want to come to the US to invest their money. One big advantage of this visa over the EB-5 investor Green Card is, that there is no minimum required amount that […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
- I-612 Waiver Approval: Applied March 9, 2016 – Approved July 28, 2016
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Jan 28 2016 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-612 Waiver Approval (Applied Oct 29 2015 – Approved July 14, 2016)
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval