The E-2 visa is an attractive option for foreign nationals living in countries with which the United States has a treaty relationship, and who want to come to the US to invest their money. One big advantage of this visa over the EB-5 investor Green Card is, that there is no minimum required amount that […]
Contact us Now!
- California first state to pass legislation to expedite U Visa Certifications
- J Waiver Hardship Approval Based on U.S. Citizen Child
- I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement
- Eligibility to File a Green Card for a Relative
- Do you need a J1 Hardship Waiver if you can aggregate time spent in home country