The E-2 visa is an attractive option for foreign nationals living in countries with which the United States has a treaty relationship, and who want to come to the US to invest their money. One big advantage of this visa over the EB-5 investor Green Card is, that there is no minimum required amount that […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I612 Waiver based on Exceptional Hardship APPROVED for Client from Pakistan
- Donald Trump’s First 100 Days in Office » What to Expect
- I-601A Waiver Approval, Illegal Entry and Illegal Presence
- USCIS Issues Employment Authorization Document to Victim of Robbery and Derivative Children
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Approval, Nov. 11, 2016