The E-2 visa is an attractive option for foreign nationals living in countries with which the United States has a treaty relationship, and who want to come to the US to invest their money. One big advantage of this visa over the EB-5 investor Green Card is, that there is no minimum required amount that […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- I received my Green Card, I totally recommend the Ranchod Law Group
- I601A Waiver Approval for Client from a Caribbean Island
- I-601a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Approval 2016-08-30
- Three hidden reasons I601a waivers are denied
- I-601A Hardship Waiver Available to Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents