The E-2 visa is an attractive option for foreign nationals living in countries with which the United States has a treaty relationship, and who want to come to the US to invest their money. One big advantage of this visa over the EB-5 investor Green Card is, that there is no minimum required amount that […]
Like or Share Us
Contact us Now!
- The Biggest Benefits of U.S. Citizenship
- What you must know when you have a visa and travel outside of the United States
- Interpretation of Natural Born Citizen will determine Ted Cruz’ eligibility as President
- ICE Home Raids: What you need to know to protect your Constitutional rights
- The Secret of Standing by Your Immigration Goals