The Facts about this i-601a hardship waiver approval, how we successfully argued the case
Filed: January 17, 2017
Approved: April 21, 2017
- The Client entered the U.S. illegally more than 15 years ago
- He never had any trouble with the law
- He is married to a U.S. Citizen
- Client’s wife had dealt with some serious health issues in the past which had a possibility of recurring
In order to win these waivers we have to prove that client’s U.S. Citizen spouse would suffer extreme hardship both if she tried to relocate abroad and also if she remained in the U.S. without the client.
Relocation wasn’t an option for client’s wife because of the poor country conditions in client’s home country and also because of her health needs.
We also argued client’s wife would suffer extreme hardship if client was abroad because even though she worked he was the primary financial provider for their family and her mental health would decline due to the separation.
Most importantly she might need to depend on client again if her health issues reoccurred.
Finally, we argued client was worthy of a favorable exercise of discretion, remarkably he had been working for the same employer for nearly his entire stay in the U.S. We are so happy to have been able to help another hardworking client and his lovely wife.
Schedule a consultation with us, call now (916) 613-3553
Read other success stories and information on I601a Waivers by The Ranchod Law Group:
- An I 601A Success Story: Waiver approval for medical extreme hardship
- I-601a Hardship Waiver – DACA Success Story
- i-601a Waiver Approval for Client who remained in the U.S. for 15 years
- i-601a Waivers and Extreme hardship Explained By Immigration Attorney Kaushik Ranchod
- I-601a Waiver Approval Document and Success Story
- I-601a Hardship Waiver Approval Notice
- I-601a Approval Document, Client Entered the U.S. Illegally from Mexico
- I-601a Waiver Approvals, Waiver for El Salvadorian Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- i-601a Waiver Approved for Client Who Entered the U.S. Illegally
- I-601a Success Story » Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
Disclaimer: The testimonials, case results and/or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.